A British suicide bomber has blown up a vehicle full of explosives near the Iraqi city of Mosul, IS said in a statement reported by the SITE Intelligence Group.
Two senior UKIP officials have quit the party because of its "crass insensitivity" over the Hillsborough disaster.
Drivers of London's Night Tube will be balloted for strikes following a dispute over pay and jobs - six months after the service began.
Illegally streamed live football matches, pirated music and other creative material will be more difficult to search for under a plan to crack down on piracy websites.
House asking prices are rising at the slowest rate for nearly four years amid rising inflation, fears about Brexit and a tighter lending rules, new figures suggest.
The last two living members of The Beatles have come together for the first time in seven years to record a new studio album.
Shares in Marmite maker Unilever have slumped by 8% after US rival Kraft Heinz abandoned its £115bn offer to swallow up the consumer goods giant.
Shares in house builder Bovis have plunged after it reported a fall in profits over a "difficult" year, took a £7m hit for customer service problems, and said it would slow the pace of building in 2017.
Protests are set to take place across the UK against Donald Trump, as the upcoming state visit by the US president is debated in Parliament.
Towns and cities across England are warning that further cuts will need to be made to local services, despite council tax bills rising by up to 5% this year.
More Articles ...
- Daniel Craig now second longest-serving 007
- Bottle deposit scheme 'win-win' for environment
- Men and women 'need different things' to keep friendships alive
- Commercial space flights from UK by 2020 under new Govt plans
- UK is third most traffic-congested country in Europe - study
- Injured ex-boxer Michael Watson appeals for 'car-jacking' witnesses
- Amazon creating 5,000 new jobs in UK
- Amazon brushes off Brexit blues with 5,000 new jobs
- Monday's national newspaper front pages
- NHS at 'breaking point' amid bed crisis, says BMA