Two men have been charged with an aggravated burglary in Tunstall.
A man is due to appear before magistrates after a robbery and incident of criminal damage in Biddulph overnight Friday 27 January to Saturday 28 January.
Officers are appealing for witnesses following an assault in Hanley town centre.
Twenty-four-year-old registered sex offender, Michael Horn, from Albert Street, Newcastle, was yesterday remanded in custody charged with three breaches of his Sexual Offender Prevention Order.
Five men are in custody this morning (Fri) following their arrest in connection with drugs offences.
Staffordshire Police are appealing for witnesses after three robberies in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Staffordshire Police are appealing for witnesses after a road traffic collision on the Oaktree Lane, Talke Pits, Stoke-on-Trent at around 2:30pm on Saturday 21 January.
Staffordshire Police are appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Newcastle.
Officers are looking for a large amount of equipment and a trailer after a theft from a farm in Wrinehill, Betley.
Six arrests have been made across the Stoke-on-Trent area today, Thursday 19 January.
More Articles ...
- Man left suffering serious facial injuries after pub attack
- Man in Court After Theft of Van from Stoke-on-Trent
- Woman left with facial injuries after Hanley nightclub assault
- Three Arrested by Derbyshire Police after Van Theft in Stoke-on-Trent
- Were you in Moorland Road, Burslem last Friday?
- WITNESS APPEAL – Road Traffic Collision in Goldenhill Stoke-on-Trent
- WITNESS APPEAL: Road Traffic Collision in Silverdale, Newcastle
- Appeal for witnesses to assault in Potteries Way, Stoke-on-Trent
- Baby arrives by blue light and sirens
- Man jailed for causing fatal collision on M6 in Staffordshire